onsdag den 22. juli 2009

KØBENHAVN

In a week. 
I'll be saying my goodbye to the US next Thursday. I'll fly off from Los Angeles to London and from there to Copenhagen. My original plan was to head back to my parents house, but it changed - and instead I'll move directly into my new apartment (.. or as you might call it, room) and new life. I'm really looking forward to live in Copenhagen and it's going to be really nice for me to live IN the city for a change - and not somewhere close (that no matter what people say takes forever to drive to). I will have to sell my car and get a bike. I will have to get a job and save up money. I will have to eat oatmeal throughout the whole day (not only because it's effing good, but because it's cheap). I will have to have a lot of fun. 

Ingen kommentarer: